Modified on: Sat, 8 Jan, 2022 at 2:37 AM
Create a profile with custom fields for customers to fill in on the Signup Page
Custom Profile is a powerful Feature for Gappsy apps that allows you to profile users by using custom fields. You can choose to create the following types of fields: text, Multiline text, image, radio, checkbox, email, date etc
- Add a Section with Fields and Manage Profiles Options.
- After new signup user redirect to CUSTOM PROFILE Page to update his/her Profile.
- Create Text, Multitext, Email, Number, Date/Hour, Checkbox and Radio Button, Dropdown list.
- Old Created users will get redirected on login for the first time to fill in the profile detail.
- It locks the Profile page after signup to make it mandatory for customer to fill in at least required field mentioned by App admin.
- It’s an awesome module which can give real meaning to your customers data.Push Notifications Topics – Let user subscribe for topic on signup ( visible only on mobile device)
User Roles – User can select Roles on signup using Padlock Pro module– New Fields Added
1. Birthday Field
2. Anniversary – For Birthday/Marriage Anniversary etc
3. Telephone – International Mobile Number with country codes
4. User Roles
5. Push Topics
How to Use
1.Go to Features, Select Profile Module.
2. Create a Section and Field for Profile.
3.When user logs into the app using Profile Module he/she will be automatically redirected to Profile Page.
4. As App Admin – You can login as customer and change/see users profile data.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.