Be sure to enable the subtitles of this tutorial video
Scroll down on this page to see the step-by-step documentation
The Calendar feature will allow you to share with your users the place and date of your events and the ones you will be present to.
To create a Calendar feature, click on “Calendar”:
Click on to add a calendar. You have 2 options:
Click on iCal:
– Then you have to go on Google Calendar:– Create your event:
– Find the agenda’s URL. To do this, click on“Share this calendar”:
– Click on“Calendar Details”:
– Click on“ICAL”in the Calendar Address:
– Copy this address and paste it in the“Calendar’s URL”field:
Finally, click on OK to validate your event.
Click on custom:
Enter the name of your Calendar and then click on OK:
To create a new event click on:
Thus, you have to enter all the required information for your event and an illustration picture.